PATENTED PNEUMATIC DISTRUTION SYSTEM
FOR ARES – PRECISION ORGANIC FERTILIZERS
EOS is the first pneumatic fertilizer spreader designed to spread organic fertilizers in a precise and concentrated way.
EOS enables, in fact, the regular pellet distribution regardless of the physical conformation and the relative density of the organic fertilizer.
EOS is composed of a pressurized hopper-loader, on which the fan is directly assembled for releasing the fertilizer by air-stream.
The spreading rolls situated in the hopper-loader underside are splined and shaped and the conveying pipes helping the passage of the organic pellet assure the perfect and uniform placement of the fertilizer.
A computerized system adjusts the pellet amount according to the advance speed, upon entering the appropriate computer with the desired amounts.
EOS can be easily fixed on the front side of the tractor without interfering with the visibility and the balance of the weights during the sowing or transplanting operations.
A manifold brings the different raceways behind the tractor to allow their easy and precise fixing onto the conveying devices of the sower or transplanter.
- THE UNIQUE PNEUMATIC SYSTEM TO BE CALIBRATED FOR THE LOCALIZED SPREADING OF ORGANIC FERTILIZERS.
- IT CAN BE EASILY ASSEMBLED ONTO ANY SOWING (ALSO DIRECT!) OR TRANSPLANTING MACHINE.
- HOPPER-LOADER CAPACITY AND QUANTITY OF FERTILIZER CONVEYING PIPES CAN BE PERSONALIZED.
- EASY CONTROL AND TUNE-UP OF THE ORGANIC FERTILIZER RELEASE.
- Pressurized hopper loader with 1,000 litres capacity.
- Fan driven by hydraulic engine operated through the tractor hydraulic system (this should have an oil direct exhaust line into the tank). The hydraulic pipes are supplied with the same size as the front quick intakes of tractors for their connection.
- Electrically controlled doser with programmable electronic control unit a sensor should be fit on the sower driving wheel).
- Pipes for conveying the fertilizer.
EOS can eventually localize the organic fertilizer with due safety when sowing, reducing the fertilizer quantities to be used per hectare and exploiting the action of the organic substance to the maximum. This intervenes in making the ground softer, in the impulse of the germination preventing the damages due to the lack of water balance and encrusting.
The localized supply of the Organic Substance lets the biological fertility raise around the plants roots, creating a great antagonism towards the pathogenic micro-organisms such as the Fusarium ssp. The benefits of the organic fertilization are even more evident in the tired soils and where the mono-successions are more frequent for the benefit of a better plant health and the control of the micro-toxins in the production.
- Fertilizing is in fact combined with sowing.
- The economical waste of the only fertilizer spreading is avoided.
- The quantity per hectare can be optimized.
- The working time is reduced.
- Greater promptness of the interventions under adverse climatic conditions (too much rain).
The profitability increases without giving up the fertilization
Average saving on wheat:55euro/hectare*
Average saving on maize:100euro/hectare*
For many years the Community agricultural policy has imposed techniques and means able to reduce the ecological impact of the agricultural cultivation systems. The localization of organic fertilizers, when sowing, lets the quantity per hectare of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium reduce, preventing the leakage by washout or vaporization.
Moreover, it allows enjoying the great advantages of the organic elements, such as the loss absence and their gradual release. Therefore, the use of the organic fertilizers is an excellent solution to fertilize the cultivations in the zones sensitive to nitrates, observing the rules of the Code of Good Agricultural Practice.
* data relative to an average calculated on 200 contractors spread around the whole national territory - July 2006.